Friday, August 12, 2011

What I want

A lot of men want to know what women look for in a man.

Well I can speak for myself, but I think many women will agree that they are looking for the same qualities, so pay attention.

First, I need you to understand that I’m my own woman with my own thoughts. So, if you want to get to know me you need to respect me as well as how I feel. I am in school because I want a career that I enjoy, I want live comfortably, and to want for nothing. I am truly on my grown woman status and if a man is not on his grown man status, then he needs not to approach me. I am looking for a GOD fearing man, someone who loves GOD and strives to follow after him.

Someone that has a career or pursuing one; has goals and are going after them. Someone that is manly but knows how to show his feelings at the same time. A man that is honest, loving, and caring; has integrity as well as morals. I should feel safe in your arms and know you got me no matter the situation.

A man that will take his time with me because he knows I have been hurt and it’s hard for me to trust, but he knows that when he knocks the walls down that I have built up that he will be one of the luckiest men alive. A man that will cherish me and treat me like the Queen that I am. .

Ladies I pray that a man like I have just described will find you as well. Because when a man finds a woman he finds a good thang….