Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cooking with chicken

 




Beef VS.Chicken






I don't know what it is about chicken but it taste so much better than beef! I discovered this about 2 years ago, I was out for lunch and and I ordered a taco salad. I always get beef but the server brought back a chicken taco salad instead by mistake. I told him it was fine, and when I tasted it I was in love. I now adore the chicken more than I ever liked the beef. A friend of mine introduced me to even cook a Italian dish with chicken more than beef. Today I made just your regular spaghetti, only I added chicken instead of beef and it was great. The sauce was was more flavorful and the meal wasn't as heavy as it is with beef. Chicken is also great for weight loss, which I am on a healthier way of life movement as we speak, so I cook a lot of meals with chicken.


Chicken Spaghetti 




Chicken Tortellini (My Fav)

Portion control is key :)