Friday, August 12, 2011

Good Woman & Bad Men

Well my girls and I have been talking about this particular subject for a while now. What I would like to know is why when men have a GOOD woman they always find a way to mess it up. Now, if you’re not a good woman, this of course does not pertain to you, but I’m talking about the good women. The women who been there when their man had nothing and still was in his corner, the women that gave their all, only to get back an ounce of what they gave out, the women that sat up and gave their man advise in the middle of the night when their man felt that their "world was crashing down" (Imma keep going I’m not going to go off just yet lol) the women that work all day, come home still ready to give their man some love. The women that cook and keep a clean house, and still keep the kids in line. This is what I think a good woman is… but yet, we meet the man and all along were thinking to ourselves "I hope he don’t MESS up" "Lord please don’t let him mess up, things are going so good." Well you know what happens ladies? He fMesses up some kind of way. Either #1. He’s up on myspace or facebook messing with some "tick" of a woman. #2. He tryin to mess with your bestfriend. #3. He lied about everything even from his damn name to his kids with they nappy heads  or #4 Last but not least he married. Lord knows Imma pray for us ladies because these men out here are becoming more and more ridiculous everyday. They too scared to commit to someone that may actually care about they tired %*^. So, they go get "oh girl" that looks like this

who has 8 kids, nasty as the bottom of a shoe, she look like crap on a good day …lol I speak from experience. To yourself you think…Did HE REALLY think he upgraded by messing with her? Maybe it’s just me..let me know how u feel ladies as well as men...