Friday, August 12, 2011

"The One"

“The One”
He fills me up with his love, though he never said I love you
He shows me in so many ways that he loves me
He leaves me wanting him more, even when he’s next to me
I don’t want him to go, or the feelings that he gives me
When you touch me, chills fill my body
When I see his face, it completes my day fully
When he kisses me, it’s like nothing I have ever felt
The way we laugh at each other, with each other each, makes my heart smile
And when we mmm you send my body on a journey
When he looks at me, through me, in me; I can’t hide
I can’t hide what I feel for you
No longer do I want to
I know this is real
He is one of the first people I think of when I wake
He does, what it is he does, so well
Knowing that he’s okay, is what makes my day
What we have is beautiful
What we share is one of a kind
Few get to experience
I love you and it scares me
BUT
I
KNOW
YOUR
THE ONE