Friday, August 12, 2011

25 Things you don't know about me

1. I really love God and NOTHING comes b4 him.
2. My family is my heart. I love them more than anything. REALLY, I DO!
3. Writing Is my LOVE. It’s my baby. If I couldn’t write I truly have no idea what I would do. It's my outlet.
4. I have lived in a couple places, born in Chicago, raised in New Orleans, now I’m here in Va, did u get ALL that?
5. I have a germ phobia
6. I am a moody person @ times (sometimes I feel like being bothered & sometimes I just don’t)
7. I am one of the most random people you will EVA meet. I get bored we will have 20 short convos and none of them will really tie 2gether. lol
8. Single 4 now because I haven’t seen anyone that catches my eye, but when I LOVE I love all the way, no cutting corners.
9. I love to dance and sing and I will bust out a made up song on you in a min…
10. I demand attention when I walk in a room but I really don’t like people all up in my face. Blame that on where I was raised. In the (N.O) you don’t stare at people in they face (you catch ya issue like that)
11. I am very blunt, well not very I will soften it up a little. You will never have to guess what I'm thinking just ask me, or I will surely tell you.
12. I went to beauty school b4 I came to college. So that should tell ya I like to change my look up. One day I will have shoulder length black hair then the next you will see me with a highlighted bob. Blame it on the inner beautician In me.
13. I am really attracted to military men and I don’t understand why.
14. I am VERY old fashioned when it comes to dating.
15. I love shopping. Shoes are my fav, on 2nd thought handbags, no accessories. Aww wellI love it all!
16. I’m very classy HOWEVER I do know how to handle situations (Blame that on where I was raised)
17. When I’m about to explain myself, I start it off ALWAYS by saying, Well my whole thing is… Lol I don’t know why, some new stuff I been doing. Kinda dumb but I haven’t been able to break from it.
18. I’m very sweet, but when you get on my bad side. It’s very hard to get there and it’s hard to get yourself off of that side.
19. I like cooking for others not for myself so much, I could just have some cereal & call it a day.
20. I CAN’T stand for my food 2 touch on a plate.
21. My Marlin Monroe is real above my lip. No draw on stuff... REAL 4 those of U that been asking me.
22. I have a fear of bugs like no other (so many stories) I almost got hit by a car running from a wasp.
23. I really like my space when it comes to relationships, you hang wit ya boys and chill and Imma chill wit my girls. Don’t like being suffocated.
24. I am very goofy… I love to laugh… and clown people & yes I can take it as well.
25. I feel really pretty when I first wake up and wash my face and see that I have natural beauty without the makeup.